Let me fill you in on a little secret: sex is more than just a physical act. Believe it or not, a poor mindset can lead to low sexual confidence, which results in you pursuing sex for all the wrong reasons, and probably the reason why you’re not reaching orgasm either.
Let’s tap into what it means to have a healthy mindset toward sex and finally unleash any inhibitions that might have been holding you back.
3 Mindsets to Keep in Mind
If you’re not taking your sexual mentality seriously, here’s your chance. Keep these three mindsets in mind if you want to elevate your sex life:
- “I can enjoy someone’s presence without the need for sex.”
- “I won’t always perform at my best sexually, and that’s okay.”
- “I can give someone an amazing sexual experience.”
The Anatomy of a Healthy Sexual Relationship
Many sex specialists believe the power of fantastic sex is in our minds. We’ve talked about the power of mind before and its importance in sexual wellness. But when it comes to building a healthy sexual relationship, there are some things that you must know. These are all signs of a healthy mindset toward sex:
- Sex provides you with a feeling of well-being.
- You can nurture yourself in non-genital ways.
- You can be emotionally vulnerable.
- You feel an emotional and physical connection during sex.
- You develop and maintain healthy boundaries with your sex partners.
- Your sexuality is well-balanced and moderate.
- You’re learning to trust others.
Your GR8 Healthy Mindset Toward Sex Looks Like?
So GR8NESS community, not to make you flush, but, what do you feel a healthy mindset towards sex should look like? Participate in this anonymous poll to share your voice on this topic.