Here’s an actual, but sad fact: climaxing for women is quite the challenge. In fact, only 10% of women can easily achieve an orgasm, according to the Cleveland Clinic. The other 90% have to deal with many reasons why they can’t orgasm. Everything from what position you’re into, to what you do throughout the day might be the reason why you are unable to orgasm.
While we often don’t talk about these things in public – even though we should – if you’ve repeatedly been yourself asking “Why can’t I come?” take this quiz to reveal what’s blocking your orgasms.