It’s dinner time, you’ve been through the trenches of the day, and you’d give anything to reach for that bite at minimal effort. When the last thing you feel like doing is cooking, you need an easy dinner solution. Try these GR8 recipes.
Easy Dinner Ideas
Coming up with simple yet delicious and nutritious meal options when cooking isn’t on the agenda isn’t always the easiest endeavor. If you’ve got minimal ingredients lying around and it’s the effort you’re looking to cut back on, the best options are those that involve the use of one or less cooking tools. This ensures minimal cleanup and preparation.
Of course, producing a meal of any sort involves a little preparation, but you don’t need to go full-blown 45-minute prep and clean up for the main course and two to three side dishes. Try prepping your meals ahead of time for fast and easy access at mealtimes throughout the day.
Some quick options to whip up include:
- Avocado toast bites: Mash the avocado, spread on toast, cut into small portions.
- Hard-boiled eggs: Throw in boiling water, peel.
- Tuna sandwich: Mix tuna with mayo and spread on toast.
- Sheet pan veggies: Spread veggies on the pan, drizzle some olive oil, and roast in the oven.
- Simple skewers: Set up skewers with your favorite meat and veggies, grill, or sautee quickly.
Save time by planning. Give simple, quick dinner options a try next time dinner creeps up while you’re low on energy.